Who We Are
Teach One to Lead One® is a community mentoring program that offers hope to all students, including those at risk, to live out their purpose and potential.
This is accomplished by:
1. Engaging students at risk with 10 Universal Principles that are essential for life, through meaningful relationships in a safe and fun environment.
2. Guaranteeing improvement in Attendance, Attitude and Academics.
3. Training and certifying caring community leaders, as mentors, to partner with public schools, juvenile courts, and other community organizations to deliver a program that is age-appropriate, in-person or digital, and tailored to the specific setting.
4. Engaging financial supporters within the community to provide schools and other organizations with an affordable mentoring solution.
5. Providing in-service learning opportunities so the students can give back to the community.
6. Celebrating the students’ achievements through a graduation ceremony.
7. Evaluating the effectiveness of the program through Student Assessments and Stakeholder Surveys.
Teach One to Lead One functions within Elementary, Middle, and High Schools throughout the nation. Our system provides schools with qualified mentors and a proven program curriculum during hours approved by administration. Schools we partner with are equipped with a full mentoring service for their students, which requires no additional training or certification from their staff and minimal demands from the administration as a whole. With an emphasis on excellence and integrity that eventually incorporates itself into the daily lives of students and increases their performance, teachers continue to support the implementation of the program as part of their class schedule.